I usually end up having a lot of things to say about what happened during the year. I do have many things this time as well, but will limit it so that I don’t end up ranting.
- Learnt that hardships in life do occur. They maybe prolonged, but you’ll find a way out of it somehow. It is all about hanging in there. And I think I still am hanging only. :P
- No India trip, yet again. And this year (2013) I am making a trip, no matter what. And have pani puri daily. And also masale-dose.
- Learnt it the hard way that people aren’t required to survive/keep myself occupied in a new city. It’s only ‘me’ that’s required. (Yes, I copy-pasted it from the 2011 post).
- Contributed greatly to the increase in revenue of AMC theaters. This meant sitting through Ek Mein Aur Ek Tu as the only member in the audience for over 45 minutes. And watching movies like Players.
- Attended concerts by Salim-Sulaiman, Sonu Nigam and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, and realized that this town has a major Bollywood-crazy crowd. A pretty late realization, that. And I got to wish Salim Merchant on his birthday :-)
PS: 2012 was the laziest year for this blog. 3 posts?? Really? Well, I had this other ‘sicrit’ blog (that I need to revive too) that had over 60 posts. Hopefully this is a better year for this blog.
PPS: I was really hoping for the world to end on Dec 21, 2012. Well whatever that means. One of the reasons was that I did not want to write this post.